After spending the whole hectic day the common word that comes is the stress. Stress is the mental condition that makes you feel lethargy with low health conditions. There are many factors that are responsible for the stress like finances, employment, home life and much more.
Talking about the stress the word stress actually means the physiological reaction to organism to different agents and it is discovered by the Hans Selye in 1956. Family stress, occupational stress there is much stress that an individual goes with.
When ignoring the symptoms of stress sometimes can be responsible for the various other medical ailments and can make an individual more prone to low living conditions. Medications are there to overcome stress, depression, and anxiety-like mental disorders and there are online stores available that ease your task and Canada drugs is the trustworthy online store from where you can have all your prescribed medications for stress, and depression.
Talking about the symptoms of stress that we sometimes ignore and which in turns attracts many other health issues. People with high levels of stress experience cognitive, emotional, behavioral or physical symptoms. An individual has memory problems, anxiety, poor judgments or the inability to concentrate when suffering from a high level of stress.
Coming on the emotional symptoms then a person can be short tempered, edgy or impatient and in behavioral symptoms a person’s eating habit changes and he or she can have the sleeping problem. Mental disorders like stress and depression not only affects the emotional or behavioral aspect of an individual but also affects the physical body. Long term stress shows the physical reactions like headaches, tension, shortness in breathing, weight gain or weight loss and many more.
The reactions from stress come on how we actually respond to our environment. How we react in any situation have a direct impact on the stress level.
- Take Control- Taking control of the situation is the major factor that comes when you actually want to reduce stress. Always remember you are not the bystander on the situation but you are the main character and you have to act as one.
- Connection with Friends- Maintaining good social networks works on reducing your stress. Meet your friends and forget all your worries and chill out with them. See the result in you and you never know you find the solution to the situation.
- Breathe- Stress is always responsible for the blood pressure to go up and in any condition arising stress then breathe deeply handle the situation. It is very important for our body to learn how it feels to be relaxed so always make sure that your body responds well in any situation.
- Exercise- The most important part of our daily routine and because of this, you can reduce your stress. By doing exercise a chemical named endorphin is released in the body and this is responsible for reducing stress and improving all over your mood.
- Hobby- To go away from the stressful situation it is better to concentrate on your hobby. Shift yourself to look forward today in and out.