When a person decides to start exercising, whether to improve their fitness, prepare a test, lose weight or any other, you should consider whether you should join short fitness training courses, go to a gym or hire a personal trainer.
The last option is the most suitable for people with little training in the field of fitness and sports training and, in addition, seeks to achieve concrete results.
Why hire a personal trainer?
Basically, a personal trainer will help you assess your individual skills and needs and, based on them, help you set realistic goals.
In addition, you will create personalized workouts to achieve those goals and ensure that you are doing the exercises correctly, with the proper posture and applying the effort necessary to achieve maximum results and prevent injuries.
Tips for choosing the most suitable personal trainer
Each person has specific needs and, depending on them, has to choose the personal trainer who understands them best. In addition, it is important to find a coach or coach with whom we feel comfortable, someone with whom we tune.
On the other hand, there are a number of things that we need to know about the person we are going to entrust to our physical preparation. In addition, it is necessary to ensure that the coach offers a service that fits our needs and availability.
These are the basic issues that we should value before hiring a personal trainer:
- Credentials: A monitor with training in personal training specifically as well as general experience.
- Do you keep up to date on trends, advances and discoveries and new proposals?
- Schedule, availability and flexibility when scheduling training.
- Fees and training cancellation policy.
- Do you offer a test session?
In addition, you must evaluate other aspects, such as:
- Does the coach encourage you and motivate you or are you intimidated? Do you feel comfortable?
- Do you understand the instructions he gives you and why you should do what you do?
- Does the coach listen to you and answer your specific questions?
- Does the coach understand your goals and plan the training to get them?
- Does it motivate you to work harder and better?