Chelation is a detoxification technique of the organism through the circulatory and renal system. It is a preventive and therapeutic therapy, to improve the quality of life.
It contains a serum with vitamins, antioxidants and chelating agent known as Ethylene Diamine Tetracetic Acid (EDTA), for its acronym in English.
How is the therapy administered?
The number of sections varies according to the type of disease, is administered from 10 to 20 sections, 2 to 3 times per week with a duration of 2 to 3 hours intravenously (IV). Chelation Therapy cost is not much high, so it is easily affordable for everyone.
Who are candidates for therapy?
It is an option to be seriously considered by people who suffer:
- Coronary artery disease
- Cerebral vascular disease
- Myocardial infarction
- Senility and accelerated physical deterioration.
- Vascular occlusive pathology of the lower limbs.
- Pathology of the coronary arteries.
- Arterial hypertension
- Cardiac arrhythmias
- Chronic fatigue
- Excellent results in autoimmune diseases such as: Arthritis, Lupus erythematosus, Scleroderma
- Degenerative diseases
- Help in the cancer process
- Prevention of premature aging
What benefits can you expect from the therapy?
- It is a powerful free radical scavenger.
- It reduces the pathological calcium deposits inside the arteries as well as other places.
- Reduce, by trapping and subsequent urinary elimination, bivalent toxic metals such as lead, mercury, etc.
- Restores the enzymatic activity of the arterial wall affected by the toxicity of some metals.
- It decreases the aggregation of platelets, an important factor in the prevention of intravascular clots and thrombi.
- Prevents cardiovascular disease, atherosclerosis, coronary heart disease, peripheral vascular disease and other age-related problems.
- Improves metabolic function and increases blood flow, promoting the opening of blocked arteries throughout the body.
- It is a safe and effective alternative to bypass surgery, angioplasty and stents.